A few days back I had the chance to go and see with the new
Emicro One from Micro Scooters, one of the sleekest designed scooters for grownups in the market. Thanks to late trains I didn't get a chance to have a try them out, but from what I saw I was very impressed.
From a design standpoint many electronic scooters are large, clunky and look unattractive, whereas the Emicro One has been skillfully engineered by Micro Scooters innovation team to take the fundamentals of a scooter and add electronics while reducing the bulk found with many others yet improving the looks so it looks like a traditional scooter. I think the Emicro One looks extraordinary and could be a seen as an unparalleled method of transport for adults while all the kids will be wanting it.
While comparing it to other scooters, weigh
What defines this from other brands it its unique motion control sensor allows riders to start and control their speed through body movement. Micro Scooters say this is a world first as the motion control also reduces battery consumption and allows the Emicro One to run cable free.
Weighing in at 7.5kg, it is the world’s most lightweight and compact electric scooter to date with all the style of an adult scooter. (The girls think it's an awesome stunt scooter)
As for the battery, there’s a fast charging high capacity battery which can be fully charged in just one hour and has an average lifetime of 1000+ charging cycles and to aid battery life the Emicro One comes with regenerative braking to keep it topped up while on the go and has the option of 3 different ride programs – eco, standard and sport mode – make it easy for riders to control their speed and battery usage, perfect for beginners and the more experienced riders out there.
The specifications are as follows
· WEIGHS ONLY 7.5KG/16.5LBS (THE LIGHTEST ELECTRIC SCOOTER IN THE WORLD)
· BATTERY LASTS UP TO 12KM WITH 60 MINUTE RECHARGE TIME
· COMPACT WITH AN EASY FOLD DESIGN
· 3 RIDE MODES - ECO, STANDARD & SPORT – FOR SPEED CONTROL
· REGENERATIVE BRAKING FOR SHORTER BRAKING DISTANCES AND BATTERY RECHARGING
· INTEGRATED HUB MOTOR - PRODUCES 500 WATTS OF POWER & 4 NEWTON METERS OF TORQUE
· DUAL CORE FRONT WHEEL - SHOCK ABSORBENT SOFT CORE & HARD OUTER SHELL
· SLOPE SUPPORT – HIGHER POWER AND TORQUE WHEN RIDING UPHILL
· AUTOMATIC ON/OFF - REDUCES BATTERY CONSUMPTION
· LED COMMUNICATION DISPLAY- SHOWS SPEED SETTING AND REMAINING BATTERY CHARGE
Hopefully I'll be going back to see the team at Micro Scooters to come and have a play with this in the next few weeks to be able to post more about the Emicro One, but for now click here for more information.